Welcome to the home of the
18 November 2013
9v9 - Playoff Finalposted by b0nes @ 11:43 AM GMT • Who: Highpander vs DAROUTOUTOU
• When: Sunday 24th Nov 21.15cet
• Map: cp_steel (bo3)
• Cast: http://www.twitch.tv/blackoutgamingtv
• Score: Highpander 2 - 1 DAROUTOUTOU
14 November 2013
9v9 - Playoff Semiposted by b0nes @ 10:36 AM GMT • Who: KillSwitch vs DAROUTOUTOU
• When: Sunday 17th 20.30cet
• Map: cp_steel bo3
• Cast: www.twitch.tv/b4n4n4m4n
• Score: |ks| 0 - 2 DA!
06 November 2013
9v9 - Seasons Endposted by b0nes @ 01:53 PM GMT All in all a pretty smooth running season with minimal drops so all teams who completed are to be commended. I hope all teams will join us again for a future season sometime in the new year.
Congratulations to divisional winners who will receive their 20 man servers in the next few days:
• Div 2 - Tourettes Chessclub
• Div 3 - Team-Awesome!
• Div 4 - UAPlayer & Golden Nipple Gaming
Div 1 will now enter the playoff stage which works like this.
• Semi (2nd vs 3rd) - KillSwitch vs DAROUTOUTOU (Deadline Sun 17th Nov)
• Final (1st vs winner of semi) - Highpander vs ? (Deadline Sun 1st Dec)
The higher placed team in each match will choose the maps from a choice of any weeks maps from the season:
• pl_upward bo3
• cp_process_final & koth_pro_viaduct_rc4
• cp_gravelpit bo3
• pl_barnblitz_pro4 bo3
• cp_process_final & koth_lakeside
• cp_steel bo3
• pl_badwater bo3
If one of the cp/koth weeks is choosen and the result is a tie, one further knockout round on the koth map will decide the winner.
• Div 1 winner will receive €450
• Div 1 runner-up will receive €225
• Div 1 third place will receive a 20 slot tf2 game server
29 October 2013
9v9 - Almost Overposted by b0nes @ 09:46 AM GMT All unplayed games have been given default dates and wildcards have been disabled. We have extended the deadline by 2 days to Tue 5th, teams can still move games if both leaders agree and an admin is informed. Div1 playoff will start shortly after the league finishes.
22 October 2013
9v9 - Final Weekposted by b0nes @ 11:29 AM BST So here we are approaching the end of the season. We are now in the final week, there will be a following week for catchup meaning all results will need to be in by Sun 3rd Nov. Any unscheduled games on Mon 28th will be given a default date and wildcards will be disabled. Some div 1 teams will really need to pull their fingers out and play if they want to be in contention for the cash, gl all.
03 October 2013
9v9 - Default Datesposted by b0nes @ 11:55 AM BST Can I remind teams if they are unhappy with their default dates they can either talk to the other team and set a new date, then contact an admin to change it on the site. Alternatively they will have to use a wildcard.
20 September 2013
9v9 - Scoringposted by b0nes @ 12:19 PM BST Despite previous notices can teams score every map now how it ends. So a 5cp map would be 5-1 or 3-2 etc, koth 3-0 1-3 etc. Stopwatch maps still as 1-0 on each map to the winner, with 1-1 on the first map if it goes to 3 rounds.
Teams will still receive 3 points per map win, 1.5 per draw and 0 for loss. There are no bonus points.
15 September 2013
9v9 - Week 2 Default Datesposted by b0nes @ 10:09 PM BST As the sites been offline most of Sunday we wont be putting in default dates for week 2 until 22cet Monday night.
14 September 2013
9v9 - Div 1 Cast Sunday - DAROUTOUTOU! vs. KillSwitchposted by b0nes @ 07:51 PM BST You can watch this match on blackoutTV at 20:30 cest Sunday night.
9v9 - Scoringposted by b0nes @ 07:50 PM BST Just to clarify how leaders should score games on the site:
• Each match is played either best of 3 rounds or over 2 maps and the result is worked out per map
• For stopwatch maps (pl & steel):
○ If one team wins the first 2 rounds then submit the score as 1-0 1-0
○ If it goes to 3 rounds and the score is 2-1 then submit the scores as 1-1 1-0
• For koth maps score as result
• For 5cp maps score as result, draws allowed.